Sunday 20 December 2015

DITCHING THE ITCH PART III: BOOTS PHARMACEUTICALS DERMA CARE ITCH RELIF CREAM





BOOTS PHARMACEUTICALS DERMA CARE ITCH RELIF CREAM 30G: 3/10
I've been trying out this cream as a budget option to try and get some much needed relief from my very itchy skin recently & I have to say I'm not overly impressed. I mainly get my itchy fits in the middle of the night so I want to find a product that can kick in quickly. Most of the time I've probably already been scratching cause I've been avoiding having to wake up and do something to stop the itching, in which case my skin is probably half shredded with the odd bleeding lesion. When I applied this it stung like hell! That was probably the first hint that this cream wasn't made for psoriasis sufferers. The second was that it seemed to dry out my skin and the third was that on some occasions it encouraged my itching rather than provided relief. On the other hand, once or twice it did succeed in soothing my skin just enough so that I could get back to sleep but I would expect more from an itch relief product so it looks like the search continues. 
(http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Derma-Care-Itch-Relief-Cream-30g_1129367/, £2.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment